Friday, May 1, 2009

Parsec Awards

There are a lot of really great podcasts out there. There are a lot of great short story podcasts out there. There are even some that are better than this one. *evil grin* Well it is award time and now is your chance to tell people how you feel about your favorite podcasts.


I would like to make one suggestion while you are out there voting. From day one, this podcast has been about getting great fiction out there for you to enjoy. It is not about me, but about you and your stories. Sure I submit a story most weeks, but for the past 6 months or so we have had many stories from a verity of people. I think that we can all agree that the more people that know about this podcast the more people who will write stories, the better it gets.


In short if you feel so inclined please feel free to nominate this podcast (or leave a comment on their site, or vote if you are a voting member.) I will not nominate myself, I will leave that up to you.


I would suggest Best Speculative Fiction Magazine or Anthology Podcast is the best fit.

Here is the link to nominate if you think it is deserved.


Don't forget to think about the other very deserving podcasts while you are out there.

0 comments: