Saturday, December 5, 2009

Month Long Prompt For December

So this month's Prompt Month long prompt:
"Destruction." You could destroy the world that you Created last time, you could come up with all kinds of things, blow something up, wreck a car, whatever you like, just destroy something.

DOWNLOAD The December Mega Prompt


because you have a month here are also the modifications to the rules for this special.

1. Maximum story length is going to be increased to a whopping 10,000 words. I figure if most of the writers were already writing 2000-3000 word stories in a week that they could use the breathing room for a month long project.

2. The rating on these stories will still need to be PG. I am not going to change that. Sorry to all of you that thought that I might but nope.

3. All the other rules stand. I need a story, a recording in MP3 format if you can, and it needs to be in by midnight on December 31st. But you know me on deadlines, ask if you need more time, I am pretty flexible.

4. Please include your Name and "December Story" as the case may be, in the subject so I can find it easily I have a busy in box.

Good luck and I can't wait to hear your stories.

Oh one more thing, I will accept multiple submissions. That means if you have more than one story in mind, please feel free to send them all in


Submit

Submit

0 comments: